Your boiler is the central source for heating in your home or office. The boiler heats up a tank of water which is then pumped whenever, and wherever, it is needed using either thermostatic or
We are experienced at fitting, repairing and servicing most makes and models of boilers, including conventional and combination boilers.
Why should I get my boiler serviced annually?
Regular boiler servicing is vital to ensure that your boiler is running safely and efficiently. Poorly maintained or faulty boilers present a serious health risk to you and your family, because
they can cause fatal carbon monoxide poisoning.
Bolier servicing checklist:
- Our engineer will inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
- The inspection will include checking your boiler for corrosion and leaks.
- Your boiler casing will be removed to check the functioning of its main components.
- A gas pressure check will ensure your boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- A flue test will ensure that no unsafe emissions are being released from your boiler.
- Your boiler’s parts will be cleaned as required.
- Your boiler’s casing will be put back on and properly sealed.
- Our engineer will leave a checklist with you including all of the relevant information you need about the safety of your boiler.
- We can also contact you again when your next service is due.
Foe specific information regarding Gas Safety Checks and Landlord Certificates, please click here
Boiler Service from just £59
For you free quotation call James on 07725 434547
Gas Safe Registered Number:
(You may need to enter the postcode HP23 5HG)
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Unsafe gas appliances produce a highly poisonous gas called carbon monoxide (CO). It can cause death
as well as serious long term health problems such as brain damage.
Remember the six main symptoms to look out for:
- loss of consciousness
For further information, please visit the following sites:
Gas Safe Register